Many women who want to quickly lose weight instead of following the principles of proper nutrition and sports resort to the help of numerous teas for weight loss. Is it possible to drink them in principle, they have the expected effect and will not bring harm?
- Unfortunately, when drinking tea for weight loss and nothing else to do to burn a lot of fat will not work. The maximum that can be achieved – mild cleansing of the body. Due to this, and also because of diuretic and laxative effect tea weight decline slightly, but only slightly.
- However, this does not mean that this tea is to drink constantly. The fact that it can lead to health problems: fluid loss and sometimes dehydration, and together with slag washed of essential body substances, such as potassium. His loss will be felt weakness and pain in the kidneys. Another unpleasant side effect of long-term use of this drink is addictive to him. As a result the body will learn to independently to withdraw the waste products of the body.
- But this does not mean that drinking tea for slimming is absolutely not to be. You just need to follow a few rules. Most importantly – buy only quality teas, natural, no flavorings and colorings, which include herbs. To protect yourself from buying fakes, you should go for such beverages in the pharmacy. Second, take tea, strictly following the instructions on the package, never exceed the recommended dose. And finally, avoid using products that promise to rid you not only of superfluous kgs, but also from any disease.
- In addition, before purchase be sure to pay attention to the composition of tea for weight loss. If you suspect that at least one of the components of the drink may cause you an allergic reaction, it is better to err and to stop the choice on one tea. Benefit of pharmacies are now a lot of similar goods produced in different countries. Tea for weight loss can be identified independently from several suitable herbs for many popular recipes. Then you really will be confident in its naturalness.
- However, the best option is to drink regular green tea. It activates the metabolic processes in the body and helps to drop those extra pounds. Especially good results are obtained Oolong tea, its leaves a lot of polyphenols, a substance that promotes the breakdown of fat.
How to drink tea for weight loss
Today, there are many ways to combat obesity, which exclude the use of chemicals. One such way is drinking tea specifically designed for weight loss. This tea can be purchased in finished form at any pharmacy or make your own at home. This drink has a positive effect on metabolism, promoting lipolysis.
- First of all, you must understand that the tea itself will not give effect if unlimited amounts of sweets, flour and other high-calorie foods. In addition, it is desirable to lead an active lifestyle. Tea can be attributed to the tools that merely facilitate the process of weight loss. It has diuretic and laxative effects, and herbs that are part of it, can blunt the feeling of hunger. It is therefore necessary to start with changing your lifestyle and only then to seek the assistance of tea for weight loss.
- Basis tea for weight loss be herbs that have a diuretic effect. Widespread drugs with hawthorn, chrysanthemum flowers, Elsholtzia, hay, mint, elecampane, nettle, fennel and chamomile. All these plants are known for their purgative properties that accelerate the process of withdrawal of fluid from the body.
- There are teas that contain herbs that contribute to the improvement of the body and normalize the digestive tract. They rid the body of toxins and impurities, removing them with urine. These drugs should preferably be taken only after consultation with your doctor. Properties that contribute to weight loss, have and some varieties of ordinary tea. For example, green tea speeds up metabolism, ginger – stimulates metabolism. These drinks are good for health and has almost no contraindications.
- Some teas are able to burn fat cells, which, thanks to urinam effect shown along with the urine. That is why when losing weight, you should drink as much fluid as possible.
- Another problem caused by the use of herbal tea is that this dependence is both psychological and physical. Often, the long-time host these teas are not able to abandon them, because the body wean themselves excrete all the waste products. Related videos
How to drink hellebore for weight loss
For weight loss used hellebore Caucasian, which helps to improve metabolism, withdraw toxins from the body and normalize the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, relieve swelling and restore the vitality of the body due to stimulation of cardiac activity due to the content of glycosides. Acts hellebore slowly and allows you to lose skin elasticity from the sudden change of weight. But since the grass are poisonous substances, it should take a certain pattern and in any case not to exceed from a desire to achieve quick results.
You will need
- -a glass;
- -boiled cold water or boiling water;
- -a kitchen knife or a measuring spoon of herbal;
- raw materials for weight loss or drops.
- In the use of helleboreand need to limit consumption of fatty, fried and sugary foods. To comply with a certain diet. The diet should be balanced and varied. After the direct administration of the drug is possible only after 4-5 hours.
- To prepare hellebore in two ways. The first is to fill in the grass taken at the tip of a knife 50-70 ml of boiled water in the morning to drink. The second method is to pour raw taken at the tip of the knife 50 ml of boiling water, infuse 20 minutes, drink on an empty stomach.
- Every 10 days the dose can be increased two times, while the increase will not be four times the volume of the initial dose. Drink hellebore is possible for a long time, as the process of losing weight to the desired results in each case may be different.
- Also hellebore is sold in liquid form in vials with a pipette. However, begin use with three drops, every 10 days to increase the dose twice. The maximum allowable amount is equal to 12 drops. Reception also needs to be long.
- In the use of helleboreand it is necessary to completely refuse from alcohol and drugs based on them.
- It is also worth remembering that they haven't invented a tool that will help to conquer obesity, not respecting the diet, overeating and eating high-calorie foods late in the evening or at night. Be superfluous and exercise, fitness classes, aerobics, swimming, Jogging, etc.
White tea for weight loss
The tea party — one of the new trends in weight loss. Although the idea is actually not new: the Chinese and Japanese, the main consumers of tea on the planet, different harmony, good health and longevity. In the world there are hundreds of known varieties of tea, the vast majority of which is endowed with healing properties of different nature. Some teas tone and stimulate, others calm, and improve sleep, and others — strengthens the immune system and destroy free radicals.
There are teas that enhance metabolism, stimulate digestion and reduces the cholesterol level in the blood. Experts have found that regular use of the latter helps to fight obesity. The most effective in losing weight was ginger tea, milk Oolong, all varieties of green. Also, white tea, where we stay in more detail.
White tea is a variation of green, in a separate class due to the peculiarities of acquisition and processing. Early spring on the plantation hard at work: gentle hands of the farmers harvested young buds of green tea, a little maledictus. Very sweet, like covered with white fluffy flower buds. Their processing takes place in 2 stages: first, pour steam, and then dried at a specific temperature.
In China, white tea was nicknamed the "elixir of immortality and eternal youth". It is believed that to a great age, this variety stimulates the brain, clears the mind. In it, scientists have discovered enzymes that strengthen blood vessels and slow down the aging of the skin. Another useful property of the drink — the ability to reduce the impact of harmful ultraviolet radiation. And Chinese women since ancient times used the white variety to maintain the slimness and elasticity of the skin.
So white tea for weight loss showed all their properties fully, it must be properly brew. Take a clay teapot and spring or bottled water. Scald with boiling water dishes inside, and then splash a bit of boiling water so that the liquid coated the bottom. Tightly cover the bowl and wait a couple of minutes. Drain the water and quickly drop into the teapot 1-2 teaspoons tea leaves.
The dishes fill the rest with water — not boiling water, hot (75-80 degrees), the above is impossible, because the white variety in this case allocates a higher concentration of essential oils. The same tea leaves for beverage use up to three times.
Drink this tea warm or cold, without sugar or honey. The scheme for losing weight is this: in the morning on an empty stomach — half an hour later Breakfast. Then one Cup instead of a snack, the next — half an hour before lunch. Again white tea instead of afternoon tea. And another Cup of drink before dinner. Try to make as balanced and non-greasy their food.
Lean on beans, citrus, vegetables, boiled meat, shrimp, fish, greens, seaweed, whole grain bread. Judging by the reviews, the white variety medicinal tea helps to maintain diet, but subject to the principles of a healthy diet speeds up weight loss.
Tea for weight loss: myths and reality
How does slimming tea
In most cases, a part of tea for weight loss includes only natural ingredients – extracts, herbs, flowers, seeds, extracts, etc. the Most common components are the leaves of Senna, knotweed, corn silk, Senna, peppermint, bearberry, chamomile, green tea, herbs and dried berries for flavor and aroma. The scheme of treatment depends on the brand and composition, most often it is taken several times a day or after meals.
The effect of tea for weight loss based on urinam or laxative effect one or more components. As a result people who consume this drink really gets rid of a few pounds. Tea interfere with proper digestion, stimulates digestion, is the effect of indigestion. Under the action of means of the body "resets" the accumulated fluid and not until the end of digesta food. Very often after drinking tea for weight loss is frequent and diarrhea. As a result, the weight decreases, but not at the expense of burning fat and not due to the acceleration of metabolism, as a result of fluid loss and a sharp decline in calorie diet. In a sense, the use of tea for weight loss is not much different from artificially induce vomiting in bulimia.
Harm tea for weight loss
Tea for weight loss harm the body. It leads to dehydration (especially if it includes diuretic components). The most dangerous such as in the summer, when the body needs an increased amount of fluid. Regular use of tea for weight loss develop chronic loss of useful minerals, minerals and vitamins, disturbed their balance. This can lead to the development of serious diseases.
If the person constantly drinks tea for weight loss, he develops tolerance to effect of laxatives and diuretics. The result of the digestive and excretory systems gradually reduce their functions. In the future, after the rejection of the tea can cause problems with digestion and urinariorum. The use of such tools leads to an exacerbation of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. A person may develop an eating disorder.
Thus, the efficacy of tea for weight loss is illusory. In the process of using a person can lose up to 3-7 kg, but this weight loss is due to diuretic and/or laxative effect. This means, after the cessation of drinking the weight comes back, so the efficacy of tea for weight loss however.