There are many girls in the world who want to lose weight. Some of them leave such an endeavor just a dream forever, while others look for various ways to get rid of those uncomfortable pounds.
Nutritionists, nutritionists, in turn, offer a large number of diets, thanks to which it is possible to solve problems with excess weight. Today we are going to consider a version of the Maggi menu, where you can lose weight, but at the same time not be tormented by hunger.
Maggi Diet Pros and Cons
Maggi's diet is considered egg, protein. Some associate it with Maggi broth cubes, but this is not the case. She was named after her author Margaret Thatcher, whom her inner circle simply called Maggi. The menu created by her includes a large amount of protein foods, a minimum of carbohydrates.
Let's take a look at the main advantages:
- The course lasts four weeks, during this time you won't have to starve, so weight loss will take place without any problems, without damage to the body.
- Depending on the general condition, with the right approach you can lose weight by 7-20 kg.
- The diet is very varied, sometimes you can even drink your favorite soft drink, alcohol.
- If, after completing the course, you gradually increase your calorie intake, you will be able to maintain the achieved weight.
But there are several disadvantages that each person should consider before designing the menu:
- It is not recommended to take the course for people who have problems with the stomach or other organs of the gastrointestinal tract.
- For people with allergies, it also doesn't make sense to follow it, because the list of foods includes citrus fruits, eggs and other foods that can cause allergies.
Basic Maggi Rules
Tune in to eat monotonous foods. The main components of Maggi's diet will be eggs and citrus fruits.
Play sports, because any weight loss requires moderate physical activity.
Drink up to 2 liters of mineral water per day.
It is necessary to strictly follow the given mode, strictly observe the menu. When making any adjustments, it is difficult to get the desired result. If you get lost during the course, even for half a day, you will need to start all over again.
what can you eat
- Drink lots of fluids. In addition to mineral water, tea, coffee, any quantity, even a little diet soda, is allowed.
- You can add very little salt, garlic and spices to foods.
- If you're hungry and it's not time to eat yet, you can snack on lettuce, cucumber or carrots.
- If the menu does not indicate a specific quantity of the product, you can eat any quantity.
- All salads are seasoned with olive oil, lemon juice. If desired, the specified list of vegetables can be eaten separately, without mixing.
- The menu assumes frequent consumption of eggs. They will not become a source of cholesterol when eaten cooked or fried without oil.
- Meat and chicken are not interchangeable, so follow the recommended diet list. Use lean meat and eat skinless chicken. The meat is boiled, steamed, stewed, roasted. Season with onion, garlic, spices.
- Fruit can be almost anything but very sweet. Those allowed include apples, pears, apricots, tangerines, plums, grapefruit, oranges, pineapples, watermelons, melons, peaches.
- If the menu recommends eating fruit, then take one, for example, just apples or just tangerines. Fruit salad just means a mixture of various fruits.
- You can eat boiled zucchini, eggplant, beans, pattison, zucchini, carrots, peas. They must also be consumed separately if the menu contains the item "cooked vegetables".
- If it says "any ready-made vegetables", then you can make a variety, but only without potatoes.
- Low-fat cheese is a type of cheese with a fat content of up to 17%. They can be substituted for low-fat cottage cheese, feta cheese.
Corn is a cereal, so it is not included in the list of allowed vegetables. It belongs to the forbidden foods according to Maggi's diet.
what is not allowed
- When cooking, do not use oil, fat. Do not fry meat in fat or oil.
- Figs, dates, mangoes, grapes, bananas are prohibited.
- It is forbidden to use sugar, butter, mayonnaise, among other similar sauces.
- It is better to stop smoking, a lot of alcohol, otherwise you will not receive the benefits after completing the course.
A detailed menu of the Maggi Egg Diet for Everyday
Maggi's menu is phased, every day is important here, let's see the main nuances:
Breakfast for the first week will be the same for the seven days: eggs, citrus fruits.
- The first day is considered a day of fasting, so you can only eat cooked meat. By the way, there is also the Maggi curd diet, whose menu for 4 weeks is very similar to the egg diet, except that the eggs are replaced by curd.
- From the second day onwards, the menu is replenished with cooked vegetables and then cheese is added. For three weeks, vegetables should only be eaten boiled or steamed.
- Tuesday and Thursday of the second week are fast days, so you will have to decline dinner.
- The third week starts with the consumption of low-calorie foods.
- From the fourth week onwards, the number of eggs consumed decreases, the use of raw vegetables is allowed.
Maggi Diet: 1st week menu
Every day we have breakfast with a boiled egg and 0. 5 orange or grapefruit.
- We dine with fruit in any quantity (apples, pears, oranges, apricots).
- We have dinner with boiled beef or lean pork.
- Eat skinless cooked chicken for lunch.
- Dinner with cucumber, pepper, carrot, tomato salad, two boiled eggs with toast and grapefruit.
- Eat tomatoes, no fat cheese in the afternoon.
- In the evening - cooked turkey.
- We have dinner with fruits of the same type.
- We had dinner with vegetable salad with cooked meat.
- Dine on two hard-boiled eggs, bean salad, peas, pumpkin, carrots.
- Dine with boiled fish, vegetable salad and an orange.
- The best lunch will be brass apples.
- Dinner - carrots, cabbage, steamed meatballs.
- Dine with cooked chicken breast, tomato, zucchini, grapefruit or orange.
- Enjoy steamed vegetables for dinner.
Maggi Diet: Diet for the 2nd week
Breakfast is the same every day: two hard-boiled eggs, half an orange or grapefruit.
- We had lunch with cooked meat and salad.
- We had dinner with salad, two boiled eggs and grapefruit.
- We had lunch with fried meat without oil, fresh vegetable salad.
- Today is fasting day, we didn't have dinner.
- We have lunch with meat cooked with cucumber.
- We had dinner with two hard-boiled eggs and an orange.
- Dine with boiled eggs, steamed vegetables, cheese.
- Thursday is a fast day without a late night snack.
- During the day we eat fried fish.
- In the evening, we ate two hard-boiled eggs.
- In the afternoon we eat cooked meat, a small tomato, grapefruit dessert.
- In the evening, we eat a fruit salad with mandarin, peach, apple and plum.
- Lunch: boiled chicken breast, vegetables, an orange.
- We had dinner with chicken breast, tomato, orange.
- Monday: We eat fruit all day - any amount.
- Tuesday: We eat raw and cooked vegetables all day, except potatoes.
- Wednesday: Unlimited fruits, vegetables and salads are allowed.
- Thursday: Treat yourself to boiled or fried fish, coleslaw.
- Friday: Cooked meat, chicken, rabbit, turkey, cooked vegetables - zucchini, eggplant, pumpkin.
- Saturday and Sunday: We only eat one type of fruit, any quantity. Choose from pears, peaches, apples, apricots.
Design a menu of your own with the products offered.
- Monday: Any cooked meat or chicken, 3 tomatoes, 4 cucumbers, canned tuna without oil, it is recommended to rinse in warm water. Grapefruit and toast.
- Tuesday: 250 g of cooked meat, vegetable salad, cucumber, tomato, toast. Instead of dessert, have a pear, a grapefruit and a slice of melon.
- Wednesday: A tablespoon of low-fat cottage cheese or cheese, up to 200 g of cooked vegetables, 2 cucumbers and tomatoes, orange, toast.
- Thursday: Boiled chicken breast, grapefruit, toast, three tomatoes, one cucumber.
- Friday: Boiled eggs - 2 pcs. , Tomato - 3 pcs. , Zucchini, an orange.
- Saturday: 250 g of cooked chicken breast, toast, cottage cheese, you can substitute feta cheese, steamed carrots, grapefruit, yogurt.
- Sunday: 1st. me. cottage cheese, oil-free canned tuna, some boiled vegetables, toast, fresh tomato salad, cucumber, orange.
tips and tricks
Overweight people are advised to take the Maggi diet every six months. After passing, gradually change your diet, gradually increase the number of calories consumed.
Be especially aware of very fatty sweet foods, eat them in moderation. It is also not recommended to overeat or get carried away by foods fried in oil.
If you really want to maintain the results you get, you should always keep an eye on your diet.
Diets are not recommended for everyone, so check with your doctor before starting. For newcomers to this field, it's best to have a personal nutritionist who will help you adjust the menu accordingly, taking into account each person's individual characteristics.