A diet for lazy people is the option that will help you avoid the difficulties associated with adhering to a certain diet. Modern weight loss diets are based on a complex diet, often most of the foods we are used to eating are excluded from the diet. Complying with such a regime is not an easy task and the opportunities do not always depend on us. Diet application can be difficult due to a number of circumstances:
- Complicated working hours, when there is no opportunity to eat according to the schedule;
- Lack of time: work, family, housework - all these also limit opportunities;
- Unplanned trips to cafes or restaurants at the invitation of friends;
- The inability to buy products that make up the diet of a diet;
- Frequent breaks due to lack of calories in dietary foods.
You know it? Next, let's look at some options that are easy to follow, even under any of the above circumstances.
The easiest diets for the lazy
There are many diets that allow you to lose weight without complex dietary regimens and calorie counting. We've listed several options for these diets.
This is the easiest diet for lazy people: its main rule of thumb is to drink water before eating, for 15-20 minutes. This way, you can trick your body and get satiated faster, and the water you drink before eating will participate in the metabolism: it will help in the digestion of food.
There are no restrictions on the water diet menu:
- Breakfast. We drink a cup of tea and a glass of water, then eat normally. It is advisable to get up from the table with a slight feeling of hunger, not filling your stomach up to your eyes. You need to eat without drinking;
- Dinner. Drink 2 glasses of water, then eat any food, preferably soup, but again there are no restrictions. We eat until the feeling of satiety, it will come sooner than you are used to;
- Dinner. We drank 2 glasses of water again, then started to eat;
- Gaps between basic techniques. Snacks are undesirable, but if you can't take it, have a glass of water and eat some dry fruits or vegetables.
For best results, try to limit your intake of sugar and breads. You can and even need to eat black bread. Complying with such a diet for lazy people will give a result of minus 12 kg.
As the name suggests, the basic rule is to exclude meat, fish and animal products. Eating in this mode is allowed for 7 days, the result will be a weight loss of 5-6 kg. Fundamental rules:
- The diet is based on vegetables with a low starch content: potatoes are prohibited. You can cook it any way except to fry it in oil;
- Include vegetables of different colors in your diet. This is necessary to saturate your body with all the necessary nutrients;
- Drink water. The amount of clean, non-carbonated water in the diet must be greater than 2 liters;
- Get enough sleep. Sleep at least 8 hours a day;
- Eat porridge to saturate the fiber. Give preference to buckwheat, oats and millet. It is best to avoid rice, wheat and corn.
There are not many restrictions, everyone can deal with them, especially if you prefer live food, animal products, ie vegetables.
It is not the easiest food option, as it is associated with the need to constantly play sports. But there are also many advantages:
- The diet is dominated by meat. If you love meat, chicken and fish, this is the food option for you;
- You will always be full. Protein foods saturate the body for a long time;
- Protein nutrition gives a quick result, which is fixed for a long time.
If you lead an active lifestyle and physical activity doesn't scare you, this diet is for you.
The diet is ideal for harvest time, as fruits and vegetables are the mainstay of the diet, fermented dairy products are added and, in the later stages of weight loss, lean meat. The diet is calculated for 7 weeks, of which 5 - to lose weight and 2 to go off the diet.
On a diet, you can eat all vegetables in any amount except starchy ones; fermented dairy products should constitute a third of the diet. It is advisable to eat fractionally to maintain satiety during the day: in small portions every 2-3 hours.
Another type of diet in which there are no restrictions on the types of food. You can eat anything here, but at the same time, follow the list of rules:
- It is necessary to limit the daily caloric content of food. It is not allowed to eat more than 1200 calories a day, so it is better to prefer low-calorie meals;
- In the morning, as soon as you wake up, you should drink a glass of water with a spoon of diluted honey. The same drink must be consumed before bedtime: 2-3 hours before. This solution must be prepared immediately before use, so that the honey does not lose its beneficial properties;
- After 2 weeks of observing this regimen, fermented milk drinks are necessarily included in the diet: yogurt, kefir, cooked fermented milk. It is also advisable to drink sour juices;
- After 2 weeks we excluded honey and dairy products, for another week we continued to eat 1200 calories.
This diet is more difficult than all the previous ones, but sticking to it will result in the loss of 8 to 10 kg of excess weight. Reviews of this diet often say that it not only helps to reduce weight, it also cleans the body and also improves overall tone.
How to deal with hunger
Almost any diet involves eliminating the possibility of snacking between meals, so you need to know how you can cheat your stomach. Here are 5 ways to fight hunger:
- Eat well in the morning. A proven fact - people who eat a lot in the morning are much less hungry during the day;
- Mixed drinks to help. Foam is a calorie-free way to increase servings;
- Eat dried fruit when you're hungry;
- Try to be less nervous. Have you ever noticed that in times of stress you always want to eat? So if you are in a stressful situation, don't go to the fridge, but try to get over your feelings, hunger will decrease;
- If I don't eat, I'll sniff. There are smells that dull the feeling of hunger. If you really want to eat, sniff anything that smells like vanilla, it could be cream; shower gel, the spice itself, and so on.
Fighting hunger is an integral part of your diet. The methods listed will help you get rid of this unpleasant feeling.
Diet recommendations for lazy people
No matter how lazy the lazy diets are, they still have a set of rules that must be followed to achieve the best weight loss results. Therefore, to reduce weight, you need to:
- Reduce consumption of sweet and starchy foods, smoked meats and fatty foods;
- Normalize the schedule. For best weight loss, you need to sleep at least 8 hours a day and eat by the hour, that is, every day at the same time;
- Avoid alcohol, mayonnaise-based sauces and sugary carbonated drinks;
- For the duration of the diet, give preference to dietary dishes: rabbit meat, beef, chicken breast, vegetables and cereals.
The most important thing to lose weight - don't overdo it with restrictions, your diet should have everything you need to provide your body with the necessary nutrients.
All of the above diets for lazy people have restrictions on their use. You cannot use such dietary regimens if:
- You have problems with your gastrointestinal tract;
- There is an intolerance or allergy to food and its components included in the main menu for a week;
- There is a deterioration in the state of the body after starting the diet.
Listen to your body, it will tell you if the type of food you choose is right for you or if you should give up in favor of another way to lose weight.
Reviews and results
If you strictly follow these guidelines for losing weight, you will see weight loss already in the early stages of the diet. Depending on the method chosen to lose weight, the loss of extra pounds will be 5 to 12 kg.
Choose the type of food based on your own body's signals. For example, water is not suitable for girls who have bloating from drinking a large amount of water, the Protasov diet is more suitable for them, where it does not provide for the use of that amount of water.
A diet for lazy people is the best solution, if you choose the right kind of food, believe me, the results will not be long in coming.