One month is enough time to change your dietary principles and start the effective weight loss process. Psychologists say that within 28 days a person can develop new habits (including diet). That's why long-term diets are most effective. They don't lead to a yo-yo effect, which means that lost weight won't come back to you again. Today we're going to consider the most effective 1-month weight loss methods:
lose weight without fasting
If you do not accept strict diets, or your health does not allow you to limit your diet, we offer you an effective method. Thanks to her, in just 30 days, you can lose 6 to 10 kilos. To do this, you must follow the following tips.
- Eat half the amount you've consumed so far. People who have problems with obesity often overeat, and as a result their stomachs swell and "need" large portions. Fortunately, your stomach muscles contract quickly and you can use this fact to benefit your body. After a few dozen days, you will start to feel satisfied, even with small portions.
- Eat slowly. This is another valuable clue on how to lose weight effectively in a month. Digestion actually starts in the mouth. If you chew your food well before swallowing it, there will be less work for your stomach.
- Avoid intense hunger attacks, as you can eat three times more than you need to meet your body's needs. Snack with fruit or almonds from time to time throughout the day. But it is strictly forbidden to satiate your hunger with sweets and cookies.
- Avoid major eating sins, but allow yourself small weaknesses so that you don't feel like you're on a diet. That is, if your body needs sweets, eat a piece of dark chocolate (but not milk! ). Eat jelly or nuts instead of ice cream. You can indulge in these pranks 1-2 times a week.
- Don't go shopping when you're hungry (otherwise you might not hold back and break rule number 3).
- Avoid prepared foods. Better to cook alone or eat less processed foods like raw vegetables and fruits. Store-bought products contain a lot of sugar, modified starch and other additives. They will not benefit your health or your body.
- Do isometric exercises. This is a great way to lose weight effectively without wasting time and money! Of course, going to a sports club is always beneficial, but isometric exercises can be done anytime – when brushing your teeth, at work, in transport or in a store. To do this, you just need to stretch the muscles in your abdomen and buttocks while standing, sitting or lying down. Hold the muscles for a few seconds, then relax and repeat the exercise.
- Add spice to your life. Salted spices improve your metabolism, so use pepper, ginger, rosemary and other spices instead of salt.
This super popular technique allows you to lose up to ten pounds in just 30 days. The Whole30 Diet was created in 2009 by American sports nutritionists Melissa and Dallas Hartwig. In his opinion, strict adherence to all the principles of this diet speeds up metabolism and discourages bad eating habits. That's why even after its completion, the yo-yo effect doesn't appear.
The Essence of the Whole30 Diet
The principles of the paleo diet were taken as a basis. The authors of the methodology argue that, for effective weight loss, we must eat like primitive people. Our ancestors ate mainly natural products: cabbage, fruits and vegetables. They also had a lot of meat in their diet. But they didn't know what bread and dairy products were, let alone sweets and convenience foods.
List of prohibited products:
- peas and any legumes;
- dairy products;
- any flour products;
- semi-finished products;
- fats (except ghee oil).
So what should the diet consist of during these 30 days? Mainly meat, seafood, eggs, vegetables, fruits and Indian ghee (if you can't find it, consume some olive oil).
During the 30-day diet, you should eat three times a day, without any snacks. Food should be varied and contain natural ingredients. As you can see, the Whole30 Diet presupposes a lot of protein foods and the complete elimination of fats - because of this, the body loses weight quickly.
Anderson's diet is based on the principle of separate meals. Its creator, Dr. Anderson, claims that significant weight loss can be achieved if proteins and carbohydrates don't combine. The diet is based on fruits, vegetables and nuts. Coffee, tea and alcohol are completely prohibited. Using this diet, you can lose 4-6 kg in a month, but for that you need to follow the following rules:
- strictly adhere to the order of food intake;
- don't combine proteins with carbohydrates;
- use fruits and juices on an empty stomach;
- do not drink immediately after meals and during meals (wait at least 40 minutes);
- do not use sauces, ketchups and mayonnaise (even oil-based);
- do not drink sparkling water and unnatural juices (containing preservatives, flavor enhancers),
- do not eat after 20 hours.
Anderson's diet does not have strict guidelines on eating times. Instead, time intervals are suggested during which specific foods can be consumed.
- In the morning until 12: 00: only fruit and fruit juices.
- From noon to 16: 00 - vegetable juices, and half an hour after drinking them you can eat lettuce or other vegetables.
- From 4 pm to 8 pm - you can eat anything to satisfy your hunger, but at the same time you have to remember the prohibition of combining proteins with carbohydrates.
Also try not to overeat - leave the table at the first feeling of satiety.
Anderson's Diet Menu Sample
- In the morning until 12: 00 - apple and fruit juice (eg grapes, pears or bananas).
- From 12: 00 to 16: 00 - natural carrot juice; salad with tomatoes and onions, almonds for dessert.
- From 4 pm to 8 pm - Baked potatoes with peas or a portion of lean meat with the addition of vegetable salad.
Anderson's diet doesn't deplete the body. Foods consumed during weight loss provide the body with essential nutrients, so in addition to a beautiful figure, you will have healthy skin and a radiant appearance.
30 day banana diet
This is by far the best diet option for gourmets who love bananas. Many celebrities lose weight using this technique. The end result is simple: in the morning, you need to eat a banana and drink a large glass of still mineral water. Then, from 12: 00 to 18: 00, you can eat any food, except sweets, alcoholic beverages and flour products.
Also, experts recommend limiting the amount of dairy products, as they don't go well with bananas. After six in the afternoon, it is forbidden to eat. As a result of this diet, you can lose 5 to 8 kg per month (depending on your body characteristics).
Thus, we describe the most proven methods of losing weight in a month. All of them guarantee excellent results and at the same time do not harm the body. Choose one of your favorite diets and get slimmer and better looking every day!