The drinking diet is a diet for weight loss and body cleansing at the cellular level of the "strict" category, in which you should not eat any solid food.
The task of a drink diet is to reduce the load on the digestive system, without significantly reducing the intake of nutrients, vitamins and microelements in the body.
Diet to drink: menu
Dietary drinking menus can be customized according to taste preferences, regardless of age, sex and overweight, choosing from the following liquids:
- Broths.Broths made from lean meat or veal, chicken and low-fat fish are allowed. Vegetable broths of any vegetables. A small amount of salt is allowed; hot spices and vegetables are excluded;
- Liquid dairy productsnot more than 1, 5-2, 0% fat. Kefir, fermented boiled milk, drinking yogurt without food additives. Milk is poorly absorbed by the adult body, so its use is not recommended;
- Juices,freshly squeezed sugar-free fruit. If you are not allergic to citrus fruits, it is best to drink orange or grapefruit juice;
- Any teas- black, green, red, white, fruit. Without sugar or sweeteners, it is allowed to add lemon or milk;
- Kissels and jamsof fruits, berries, oat jam. No sugar, sweeteners, starch or jam;
- Wateris required. Regardless of the drinking diet menu, you should drink 1. 5 liters of pure water a day, without gas.
It is forbidden to add sugar and any sweeteners, even natural ones, to the drinks on the drinking diet menu. Alcohol, packaged juices, hot and spicy spices, any vegetable oil, dairy products with a fat content of more than 2%, fatty broths are excluded. Salt in small quantities can be used in the preparation of pure liquid soups.
It is advisable to include liquid vegetable puree soup daily (at least 1 time) in the drink diet menu. Recommended recipes for simple vegetable soups:
- Vegetable puree soup.A medium-sized potato, several cauliflower inflorescences, a few small carrots per liter of liquid. Pour the potatoes cut into large cubes with broth or water, put on the fire. When boiling, add the cauliflower and carrots and cook until tender. Add the onion to taste, the peeled peppers. Cooked vegetables are cooled and crushed in a blender, broth is added until desired consistency (not too thick);
- Soup puree with turnips.70-100 gr. turnips and potatoes, 50 gr. carrots and leeks, a glass of skim milk. Well chopped vegetables are boiled until soft in skim broth or water, after cooling, with a small amount of broth, grind in a blender or pass through the sieve. The hot milk is poured, you can add a little salt.
In the drink diet menu, any other option for making mashed soups is possible, taking into account personal taste preferences and the restrictions described above.
7-day drink diet
Adhering to a beverage diet for 7 days allows you to cleanse your body of toxins and toxins, without exhaustion and without exposing you to severe stress. The result of a drink diet, according to the evaluations, will be 4 to 7 kg of weight lost in 7 days.
Only one of the liquid products (soup puree, broth, kefir, jam and others) can be taken as the basis of a 7-day diet - a mono-diet. But it is more useful to alternate days, using different fluids, which will provide the body with the necessary nutrients more completely and diversify the weekly menu.
According to the evaluations, the 7-day drink diet is easier to tolerate if you alternate, without a certain sequence, the following drink days:
- 1 - dairy products, fat content not exceeding 1, 5-2, 0%: kefir, milk, cooked fermented milk, liquid yogurt without fillings;
- 2 - low-fat vegetable and meat broths or purees based on them;
- 3 - freshly squeezed fruit juices from bittersweet fruits;
- 4 - various types of freshly brewed loose leaf tea, optionally with milk or lemon;
- 5 - jam, only fresh fruits and berries;
- 6 - jams of fresh fruits and red fruits or dried fruits;
- 7 - oat jam.
Drink 1. 5 liters of non-carbonated drinking water every day during the week. To avoid morning swelling, it is not recommended to drink immediately before bedtime.
As a result of a drinking diet, according to the evaluations, loose stools may occur in the first few days, this is normal.
A decrease in nutrient intake and a lack of habitual chewing movements can also cause irritability, weakness, dizziness and decreased performance.
Diet to drink: contraindications
A drink-restricted diet is categorically contraindicated in the case of:
- Any problem of the gastrointestinal tract;
- Heart or kidney disease;
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- General body condition weakened;
- Propensity for edema;
- Hypertension or hypotension.
Before starting a drinking diet, it is best to have a medical examination and consult a doctor. In case of persistent manifestations of negative symptoms, such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, severe headaches, dizziness, the diet should be stopped.
Abandoning the diet
Temporary proportions of withdrawal from the drinking diet 1: 2, for example, from the drinking diet 7 days it is necessary to withdraw 2 weeks. Exit should be gradual and careful not to harm the gastrointestinal tract with solid foods, to which it has become unaccustomed during the drinking diet. It should be gradually introduced, once every 2-3 days, into the diet, first fruits, vegetables, cereals and then low-fat protein products. It is recommended to start consuming sugar 2 weeks after the end of the diet.
As a result of a drinking diet, according to the reviews, the volume of the stomach is significantly reduced and does not stretch with a smooth exit from the diet. This allows you to eat less, reduces your appetite and leads to gradual weight loss.
When following a diet, especially in the long term, it is recommended to take a complex of minerals and vitamins to maintain the normal functioning of the body.
It is recommended to eat a diet no more than once a year, preferably after consultation and medical supervision.